With no more raiding on the horizon I've decided to give retribution another try but this time with much better gear. I was retribution for most of my days at 60 and practically everyday up to that point as well, and at 60 I had some of the best gear in the game for that spec (Field Marshal's/Avengers, random Naxx pieces, Drakefang Talisman, Earthstrike, and other AQ gear) minus my Untamed Blade that I could never manage to upgrade. At 60 I also experimented with a spell damage holy build that lasted me through leveling in TBC and still serves me well currently.
But like I said, I really wanted to try retribution in TBC with proper gear so I decided to get back into the grind, both PvP and Arena. Having done the grind to Field Marshal before the expansion I am used to it but with new real life commitments my playtime is much more limited compared to what it was back then. All this meaning I'm going to have to really focus on bringing in those points, I just hope the spec is at least as successful as the one I currently have and maybe just maybe Blizzard will give some much needed attention to that tree and its associated gear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment